The core values and aims of the school:
- For everyone to have high expectations and standards, where the needs of the individual are met and everyone feels valued and respected.
- To create a culture of learning in the school which values success through concentration, co-operation, imagination, curiosity, enjoyment, practice, effort and improvement.
- For our pupils to enjoy each day they spend in school and to look forward to the next.
- For children to accept responsibility and to value politeness, honesty, service to others, leadership, and enterprise.
- To have a successful partnership with parents and welcome their involvement and support.